For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible horses 6 months of age or older, including pregnant mares, as an aid in the reduction of respiratory disease due to equine herpesvirus type 1 (EHV-1) and type 4 (EVH-4) and by equine influenza type A2 virus.
- Incorporates the latest emerging North American EIV strain (Ohio/2003), as well as an established North American EIV strain (Kentucky/2/95)
- Also incorporates a relevant Eurasian EIV strain (Newmarket/2/93)
- Unique EHV-1 equine respiratory origin isolate
- Minimal vaccine site reactions
- Three dose regiment conforms to AAEP recommendations
- Safe, all killed vaccine
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.