Vetology AI Radiology
Quick turnaround radiology evaluations, powered by artificial intelligence
Vetology AI is artificial intelligence built on thousands of companion animal cases. Your digital images are quickly analyzed, and evaluations are sent to you in under five minutes. The results? Fewer treatment delays. Increased confidence. Improved patient care and client satisfaction.
Includes a free positioning validator to ensure best imaging, unlimited DICOM storage and our image-match research tool to compare your image to thousands of similar cases. Full radiology consultations are also available with 24-hour turnaround.
Abdomen and thoracic AI reports in under five minutes. Full-body image matching anytime.
Use Vetology AI to analyze digital images or to confirm your analysis and treatment plan.
Vetology AI reports have a 92% agreement rate with board certified radiologist overreads.
The Patterson Vet / Vetology AI partnership
- Since fewer and fewer radiologists are in the field, and even fewer are being trained, we tap into technology to bridge the gap.
- Fewer radiologists available means artificial intelligence is clearly the next step.
- Eases client anxiety by shortening their wait time for answers. No more waiting by the clock for radiologist overreads.
- Confirms your preliminary treatment decisions with Vetology AI acting as a second pair of eyes. It’s like getting a second opinion – stat.
- All images are automatically saved to a dedicated cloud.
Optional teleradiology add-ons
Submit any report for personal radiology review with Patterson Teleradiology.
Case Study: Vetology AI
With Patterson Teleradiology, you get quick artificial intelligence results in under five minutes. Veterinarians can use the AI to validate their initial findings, or test assumptions based on how their patient is presenting. Dr. Lauren Rockey did just that – and it saved a patient’s life.
This Vetology AI Rapid Cardiopulmonary Screening Report includes airway/pulmonary findings and cardiac findings for a dog.