Clostridium Perfringens Types C & D - Tetanus Toxoid. Bar Vac CD/T toxoid is prepared from cultures of the organisms listed. Alum precipitated.
- Contains antigens for Cl perfringens Types C and D plus tetanus
- Immunity may be provided against the beta and epsilon toxins elaborated by Cl perfringens Type B
- Sub-Q administration
- Approved for cattle, sheep and goats
- Allows the animal to specifically target the toxin causing disease
- Saves time and labor because fewer injections are necessary
- Eliminates tissue damage resulting from IM administration
- 5ml dose for cattle, 2 ml dose for sheep and goats
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.