Practice Metrics Powered by VetSuccess
Data-Driven Practice Management Solutions
Delivering peace of mind for practice managers and owners
VetSuccess saves you and your team several hours each month, gathering, collating and analyzing data. You can move straight to identifying opportunities and creating action plans. Here’s what VetSuccess does for your practice:
your data from your practice software
your codes for accuracy (the secret sauce!)
for key insights
it to you in an easy click
Monthly Practice Overview (POR)
This powerhouse report provides an immediate, visual picture of your practice KPIs.
Keep a pulse on your:
- New, lost, and reactivated clients
- Professional services revenue
- 12-month income trend
- Performance benchmark against similar practices
Monthly Lapsing Client and Patient Reports
Full contact details for clients and patients who haven't been into your practice in 14-18 months, to help with your outreach efforts.
NEW! Revenue Codes Are Now Automatically Aligned to the AAHA/VMG Chart of Accounts in the Practice Overview Report (POR)
You no longer need to spend weeks reclassifying every transaction code in your PIMS just to align your revenue codes to the industry-endorsed AAHA/VMG Chart of Accounts. VetSuccess does the work for you.
With their proprietary mapping tool, practice revenue in the POR will now automatically align to the industry-endorsed Chart of Accounts, regardless of how your practice has its revenue aligned in your practice management software. It even includes a printer-friendly revenue statement appendix with benchmarks comparing your practice’s performance against other practices.
Preventive Care Snapshot (PCS)
This unique, “heat map” report clearly identifies how well you’re doing in every area of your practice’s preventive care protocol by provider.
Monitor patient compliance in these key areas:
- Annual Physical Examination
- Preventative diagnostics (bloodwork, heartworm testing, fecal testing, etc)
- Core vaccines
- Year-round use of a combination parasiticide
- Dental prophylaxis
Appendix of treatments by patient also included.
The VetSuccess Daily Dashboard
Interactive dashboards provide a single view of your most critical data and rich actionable insights.
- Aggregated data regardless of individual practice management software or shared servers
- Daily updates of key revenue metrics to complement your monthly reports
- Drill into different time periods, providers, and revenue categories with one click
$99/mo./practice – Daily dashboard includes practice revenue, patient visits, revenue per patient visit, revenue by provider, and a monthly sales by product page for inventory planning and forecasting.
“RETRIEVE” your lapsing patients
This revolutionary automated email program does all the work for you. You don’t need to lift a finger! A series of three emails is sent to lapsing patients who have had no transactions in your practice for 14, 16 and 18 months, encouraging them to bring their pet in for a wellness exam.
After six months, practices participating in the RETRIEVER program have earned an average of $15.16 for every $1 spent on the program, with an average revenue of $4015.73 from “retrieved” patients.
A BOOK NOW button
• Sets up an email to your practice for scheduling an appointment.
• Lets clients update you on reasons why they’re not making an appointment.
• Monthly reports summarize how many emails were sent, how many patients made appointments and additional revenue to your practice.
• Includes who received your emails, who came in for an appointment and email bounces.
Your membership includes a free onboarding session!
Maximize the value of your monthly data insights and take advantage of your free 30-minute onboarding session.
In this valuable session, you’ll learn:
- How to take action on your data
- How to identify opportunities for revenue growth and improving patient care
- Tips and tricks for using the reports most effectively and efficiently
- Get free resources and tools to use with your reports
Get a Professional Consultation with a CVPM
Enhance the value of your membership with a telephone consultation with a CVPM specially trained in data-driven consultancy. These sessions really help practices identify opportunities, focus in on priorities and develop practical action plans.
Your professional consultation includes:
• A review and analysis of your most recent reports by a professional CVPM, in advance of your consultation.
• A 45-minute telephone or video call with the consultant, to discuss observations, opportunities, action plans and next steps.
• A written report following the consultation that summarizes the consultant's recommendations and includes marked-up reports like the samples on the right.
• VetSuccess report consultations are available at your desired frequency, at a cost of $250