Penicillin G procaine injectable suspension 300,000 units/ml.
- Activity against a variety of pathogenic organisms, mainly in the gram-positive category
- Indicated for the treatment of bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever) in cattle and sheep caused by Pasteurella multocida
- Indictated for the treatment of erysipelas (cellulitis) caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae in swine
- Indictated for the treatment of strangles in horses caused by Streptococcus equi
- For use in cattle, sheep, swine and horses