Penicillin and novobiocin sodium.
Indicated for the treatment of subclinical mastitis caused by susceptible strains of Staphylococcus aureu
s and Streptococcus agalactiae
in dry cows.
- Provides synergistic antibiotic combination of penicillin and novobiocin
- Bactericidal activity against major Staphylococcus and Streptococcus mastitis pathogens
- Ideal duration of activity during the involution phase of the dry cow period, when the keratin plug has not formed and the cow is susceptible to infections
- Contents of 1 syringe are infused into each quarter at dry-off
- 72-hour milk withhold following calving
- 30-day pre-slaughter withdrawal required following administration