Bovine rhinotracheitis - virus diarrhea - parainfluenza3 - respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (modified-live virus) - Leptospira canicola - L. grippotyphosa - L. hardjo - L. icterohaemorrhagiae - L. pomona
Prevents persistently infected (PI) calves caused by bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) virus types 1 and 2; aids in preventing abortion caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus and respiratory disease caused by IB, BVD types 1 and 2, parainfluenza (PI3) virus and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV); BVD type 2 testicular infection; and leptospirosis caused by the 5 Leptospira
serovars indicated above.
- Shown to be safe when given to pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows
- Helps prevents BVD types I and 2 persistent infection for at least 365 days
- Aids in the prevention of IBR abortions for at least 365 days
- Aids in the prevention of respiratory disease caused by IBR, BVD types 1 and 2, BRSV and PI3
- Aids in the prevention of leptospirosis caused by the 5 serovars indicated above