Capstar® Tablets

6 Doses; 10 Box/Carton


Patterson Item #:


Manufacturer Item #:


Good through March 31, 2017. Purchase at the following Tiers and receive the corresponding rebates: Tier 1 category one $3,000 - 2%+category two $1,000 - 1%=Total rebate 3% Tier 2 category one $10,000 - 3%+category two $1,000 - 2%=Total rebate 5% Tier 3 category one $15,000-4%+category two $1,000 - 3%=Total rebate 7% *Cat 1:Trifexis, Interceptor Plus, Interceptor, Comfortis, Parastar Plus for dogs, Capstar, Cheristin for cats, EasySpot for cats, MilbeMite OTIC Solution, Program 6 mo injectible for cats. *Cat 2:Deramaxx, Atopica, Atopica for cats, Surolan otic suspension, Clomicalm, Percorten-V, Osunia. *orders are cumulative over the offer period. *Discount pd in form of pre-paid card shipped 6-8 weeks after promotion ends. *Discounts apply when participation in Tier 1 only & participation in Tier 2 is an add-on and is required to receive the total discount. *Eligibility for contract accounts will vary contact your Elanco Rep. *Promotion not avail for VCA, Banfield, University or Military Accounts.

Promotion Expires:


Patient Weight Range:
2-25 lbs
Pill Count:


A simple, easy-to-use, oral flea-control product for dogs and cats that quickly kills adult fleas.
Fast Acting:
  • Capstar® starts killing fleas within 30 minutes
  • You’ll literally see fleas falling off pets

  • Capstar® has no labeled side effects
  • Capstar® can be used along with other flea-control products and medications commonly dispensed by veterinarians, including heartworm preventives, deworming products, shampoos and antibiotics
  • Capstar® is eliminated from a pet’s system rapidly, which enhances safety and reduces the opportunity for fleas to develop resistance
  • Can be used on puppies and kittens as young as 4 weeks old as long as they weigh at least 2 pounds

  • A single Capstar® dose kills more than 90 percent of adult fleas on dogs within 4 hours and on cats within 6 hours
  • No other orally administered product for both cats and dogs kills
Additional Information
Hazmat - Chargeable
List 1
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.
New Arrivals