General fiber-optic examination light for checking pupil reflex. Curved transillumination improves patient comfort and allows for viewing of frontal and maxillary sinuses; monocular indirect ophthalmoscopy.
- Fiber-optic light transmission provides cool, distal light for improved comfort
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light output for true tissue color
- Provides consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Sterilize with ease, using steam, water, gas or solutions
- Optional cobalt blue filter
Indications for use: Tissue transillumination of teeth and gums. Monocular indirect ophthalmoscopy with the curved transilluminator and viewing lens. Demonstration of the loss of corneal epithelium in an anterior ocular/segment exam – the Finnoff ocular transilluminator with cobalt blue filter can be used very effectively to excite fluorescein.