High Patient Pressure Alarm allows you to know when your patient circuit is reaching a dangerously high level of pressure such as when the pop-off valve is inadvertently left closed after bagging.
- An alarm will sound in closed circuit situations, immediately advising you of this dangerous condition
- The high patient pressure alarm is preset to alarm at 20 cm H2O pressure
- Can be readjusted in the field
- Alarm can be used in rebreathing and nonrebreathing conditions and also serves as a safety add-on if mechanical ventilation is being used
- The unit has a test button and runs on a 9 V battery (included)