The Low Oxygen Pressure Alarm is a low oxygen pressure alarm was designed to alert you to the depletion of oxygen during surgery.
- Unit is preset to alarm at approximately 35 psi
- This simple alarm will alert you when your oxygen supply is running dangerously low
- Simple DISS fittings make this alarm readily adaptable to any location
- The supply inlet is attached to the DISS female and the outlet side is a DISS male
- The unit has a test button and runs on a 9 V battery (included)
- 3.75" W x 6.25" H x 1.5" D