The first A1c test kit for the detection of diabetes in dogs and cats.
- Indicated for determining average blood glucose levels in dogs and cats
- Tests the presence of glucose in the hemoglobin
- Provides an average blood glucose level path backward over the prior 70 days in cats and 110 days in dogs
- Use as an aid in the long-term management of pet lifestyle changes to determine their effectiveness
- Simple and easy to use - obtain a small amount of whole blood from any location on the pet, fill the two discs on the test, and send to the lab to be read
- No refrigeration required