For the qualitative detection of antibodies to E. canis, E. chaffeensis, and/or E. ewingii in canines.
- Cost effective
- Easy to read results
- Easy to use—just add sample and buffer
- Whole blood, serum, or plasma
- Fast - results in 10 minutes
- Room temperature storage
- Available in a 25-test kit
- Only single test available for canine Ehrlichia antibodies
- Clinically Validated Confidence
The Abaxis Canine Ehrlichia Rapid Test delivers quality that is equal to or better than other in-clinic lateral flow devices.
- 93.8% (95% CI, 89.7%-96.7%); n=210
- (95% CI, 92.8%-98.4%); n=216
Using E. canis/E. chaffeenis IFA titer reference method