Baculovirus vector (killed) Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae
For use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of viremia, aid in the reduction of virus shedding and aid in the reduction of lymphoid infection caused by porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2), and as an aid in the reduction of lung lesions due to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae
. PCV2 efficacy for at least 20 weeks following completion of vaccination has been demonstrated.
- Reliable, 1 dose, ready-to-use combo vaccine for PCV2 and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae
- 5-month PCV2 duration of immunity
- Approved for use in pigs as early as 3 days of age (2-dose option)
- Aids in the prevention of PCV2 viremia
- Microsol Diluvac Forte® adjuvant provides optimal immune response