Bovine rhinotracheitis - parainfluenza3 - respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (modified-live virus).
Prevents respiratory disease caused by bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV), and aids in the prevention of infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus and parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus.
- First and only respiratory vaccine with the highest level of disease prevention currently available against BRSV
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Contains proprietary, temperature-sensitive IBR and PI3 strains and naturally temperature-sensitive BRSV strains that replicate effectively in the nasal passages
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent disease challenges
- Stimulates interferon release for faster protection
- Safe and effective for use in all classes and types of cattle in all management situations