Indicated for inflammatory skin conditions such as atopy, flea allergy dermatitis and otitis externa, and adverse reactions to food (food allergy or intolerance)
Not recommended for:
- Protein: Helps avoid common food allergens. Highly digestible. Limits the amount of undigested protein in the gastrointestinal tract able to provoke an allergic reaction
- Number of Novel Protein Formulas: Duck, salmon, venison and lamb provide more choices related to a suspected allergy or patient preference.
- Carbohydrate: Allergies to potato or rice are uncommon. Highly digestible.
- Antioxidants: Help maintain a healthy immune system and the skin barrier function.
- Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs
- Patients with hyperlipidemia, pancreatitis, history of pancreatitis or at risk of pancreatitis