LigaFiba is a new suture material for the repair or replacement of ligaments and tendons. LigaFiba has many applications; most are related to cruciate repair.
- This extended-chain polyethylene fiber has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any man-made fiber
- LigaFiba is, by weight, 15 times stronger than steel and more durable than polyester
- LigaFiba has good resistance to abrasion, important in lateral sutures
- LigaFiba has good handling and tying characteristics. c.f. leader line
- 1.0mm LigaFiba is 250lb test. 1.0mm monofilament nylon is 100lb test
- Sterile package