Indicated for use in dogs for humane, painless and rapid euthanasia.
- Intravenous (IV) administration produces rapid anesthetic action and smooth, quick onset of unconsciousness
- Non-sterile containing pentobarbital sodium and phenytoin sodium
- Rhodamine B, a bluish-red flourescent dye is included in formulation to help distinguish it from parenteral drugs
- Benzyl alcohol, a bacteriostat, is included to retard growth of microorganisms
- IV administration is preferred but intracardiac injection is also possible