BD™ U-40 Insulin Syringe
BECTON DICKINSON - VAC
BD™ U-40 Insulin Syringe is the only veterinary-specific insulin syringe in the U.S.
- Red-colored scale marks indicate use for U-40 insulin, which may help avoid misdosing
- Pet-specific packaging helps drive pet owners back into the clinic for refill purchases
- Electro-polished for smooth delivery
- Micro-bonded lubrication minimizes friction
- Fine point tip makes insertion easier
- 12.7 mm length accomodates a variety of skin thicknesses and fur densities
- 29-gauge thickness reduces the risk of bending or breaking if a pet moves during injection
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.