Vanguard® Rapid Resp 2
Vanguard® Rapid Resp - To help prevent the preventable.
- Helps protect dogs from key pathogens associated with Canine Infectious Respiratory Disease (CIRD) including Bordetella bronchiseptica (Bb), canine parainfluenza virus (CPiV), and canine adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2)
- Trivalent (Bb, CPiV, CAV-2), Bivalent (Bb, CPiV) and Monovalent (Bb) options
- First approved 1-year duration of immunity for the Bordetella bronchiseptica fraction
- Single-nostril (0.5 ml) respiratory vaccines that make administration fast and comfortable
- Intranasal administration via syringe or syringe-free applicator (to help avoid accidental injections)
- For the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age and older
- Modified live virus, avirulent live culture
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.