Vanguard® B Oral
- Indicated for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older as an aid in preventing canine tracheobronchitis (kennel cough) caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Smooth exam room experience for veterinary staff, patients and pet owners
- Safety and efficacy demonstrated in laboratory and field safety studies
- 1 ml dose may be administered with a syringe or syringe-free applicator (to help reduce the risk of accidental injections)
- No messy sneeze-backs
- An avirulent live culture
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.