Defensor® 3 Rabies
For vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, ferrets, cattle and sheep 3 months of age or older as an aid in preventing rabies
- Contains a highly immunogenic, fixed strain of rabies virus that originated from Louis Pasteur's orginal 1882 isolate
- Extensively tested for freedom from contaminating agents
- Exceptionally well tolerated after injection
- Defensor® vaccines produced for sale in California meet specific potency standards required by that state
- Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with a single dose is recommended
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.