- Broad spectrum treatment and control of internal and external parasites of cattle
- It is safe for use in beef cattle, including pregnant cows, newborn calves and bulls
- The control of the following harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs (see precautions), sucking lice and mange mites
- Proven to effectively control infections and protect cattle from reinfection with Cooperia oncophora and Haemonchus placei for 14 days, Ostertagia for 21 days and for Cooperia punctata, Oesophagostomum radiatum and Dictyocaulus viviparus for 28 days after treatment
- Precision dosing
- Tissue-friendly injectable solution that can be administered by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection in the neck region
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.