A sterile, ready-to-use solution of broad spectrum antibiotic. Oxytetracycline is an antimicrobial agent effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- 200mg/ml Oxytetracycline
- Approved for lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle and swine
- Therapeutic blood levels for 72 hours
- Sub-Q, IM, or IV administration in cattle
- Formulated as a patented non-toxic, non-irritating composition
- Effective against a wide range of disease
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.