NOVAVIVE USA INC
SETTLE® is immunotherapeutic licensed to treat equine endometritis - one of the root causes of poor conception rates. Supportive research has demonstrated positive results not only for rapidly resolving uterine infection, but also improving overall uterine health.
- A new technological approach for a costly, industry-wide reproduction problem
- Normalizes sub-optimal responses to infection and endometritis in problem mares
- Proven both safe and effective in U.S. mares over past two breeding seasons
- Works as a stand alone treatment or hand-in-hand with other therapies to synergistically improve treatment outcomes
- USDA-licensed to treat equine endometritis caused by Streptococcus zooepidemicus
- Stimulates the mare’s own immune system, helping it to recognize, respond and begin repair of damaged tissue and infection
- Addresses broad range of endometritis issue: infection, inflammation and healing
- Permits earliest return of the equine uterus to a “breeding-ready status”
- Intravenous or intr-uterine administration routes provide similar therapeutic results
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.