Recombitek® Oral Bordetella has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against the clinical disease caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica
, a pathogenic agent associated with canine infectious tracheobronchitis (kennel cough).
- Ergonomically designed oral pipette for comfortable administration
- A fast and simple experience for everyone involved
- Prefilled with diluent to reduce steps and save time
- Flip-top cap designed for easy vial opening
- Needle-free reconstitution and administration reduces potential risk of injury to staff
- Avirulent live culture