Panacur® PowerPac Equine Dewormer (Fenbendazole 10%) is indicated for the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, small strongyles, pinworms (O. equorum), and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- Only approved method of larvicidal treatment for encysted EL3’s and L3/L4’s
- 98% effective in killing hypobiotic encysted EL3’s
- 96% effective against L3/L4’s
- Highly effective against the predominant internal parasites of horses: large strongyles, small strongyles (encysted early third stage cyathostomes), late third stage and fourth stage mucosal cyathostome larvae, pinworms, ascarids and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses
- Use in all newly arrived horses and then once or twice per year
- Offers a complete course of treatment for a 1250 lb horse