Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card
Turn your business spending into rewards with the Patterson Business Rewards Visa® Card
Earn points for every eligible net $1 spent on card purchases:
- 2 points with Patterson Veterinary Supply
- 1 point everywhere else Visa cards are accepted1
- 2,500 bonus points after your first card purchase2
- Unlimited points with no cap
Earn up to 20,000 bonus points
Start redeeming for rewards with as little as 1500 points
- Travel rewards – 100s of destinations and over 150 domestic and international airlines, plus hotel and car rentals
- Rewards gift cards for a wide variety of restaurants, retailers and online stores
- Choose your own rewards with a U.S. Bank Rewards Card or cash back
- 0% Introductory APR* on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles and, after that, a variable APR.
- No Annual Fee
- Zero Fraud Liability – You pay nothing for unauthorized account charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card?
The Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card is a business rewards credit card program. Cardmembers earn rewards points on all eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns), that are redeemable for travel rewards, rewards gift cards/certificates, merchandise rewards and other items.
How can I request a Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card?
You can apply at usbank.com or call 888.455.5550 ext. 32213. After credit review and if approved, please allow up to two weeks for receipt of your new Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card plastic(s) from the time your completed application was received by U.S. Bank.
How do I accumulate rewards points?
For every net $1 spent on eligible card purchases, you'll earn two points on Patterson Veterinary Supply purchases and one point everywhere else Visa cards are accepted.
What rewards can I earn with my points?
Redeem your points for air travel, hotel and car rentals, cash back, rewards gift cards to restaurants and popular retailers, as well as brand name merchandise for you and your business. Cash back may be redeemed as a statement credit or as a U.S. Bank Rewards Card.
How do I enroll in the rewards program?
After you apply and are approved for the Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card, you will start earning points with your very first purchase1, subject to the Rewards Program Rules.
What is my rewards points balance and how do I redeem them for rewards?
Rewards points can be viewed and redeemed in the online Rewards Center. Simply enroll in U.S. Bank Online Banking at usbank.com/enroll. It's quick, easy and secure. After enrollment and logging in, under the My Accounts tab, click My Rewards, and then Redeem Rewards.
What are the terms and conditions of the card program?
Visit usbank.com or call 888.455.5550 ext. 32213 to apply and for program terms and conditions. Use of the Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time.
Who do I call if I have additional questions?
- New applicants: For questions about applying the Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card, visit usbank.com or call 888.455.5550 ext. 32213. You can also contact your Patterson Veterinary Supply representative or your local branch at 1-800-225-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing cardmembers: For account inquiries, contact U.S. Bank Cardmember Service at 866.485.4545. For questions about your rewards, including your point balance, redemption options or for the status of an order, log into your account at usbank.com, click My Accounts and then My Rewards.
Disclaimers and Footnotes
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
U.S. Bank will increase your rate to a Penalty Rate if you: 1) Make payments 5 calendar days late twice, or 30 calendar days late once. 2) Make a payment that is returned; or 3) If you exceed your Credit Limit 2 times in 12 consecutive months.
*The introductory rate does not apply to balance transfers and cash advances. The rate will end early and increase to the APR for Purchases or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. We apply your payments to balances with lower APRs first.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Rewards Points Program: Cardmembers earn 2 points for every $1 spent in eligible net purchases with Patterson Veterinary and 1 point for every $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn points, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks; upon approval see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Not all transactions are eligible to earn points, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks; upon approval see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Points are considered earned when they post to the Rewards Center’s redemption system. Accounts will be updated monthly. Points may take up to 60 days to be posted following a qualifying purchase.
- 2,500 Bonus Rewards Points: Apply, get approved and make a purchase on your card to receive 2,500 bonus rewards points. Please allow 4-6 weeks for bonus to be applied, after making your first purchase. Only purchase made on the Account Owner's individual account will qualify for the additional bonus points through this offer. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Redeeming Points: Cardmembers may redeem earned rewards points for travel rewards, rewards gift cards/certificates, merchandise rewards and other rewards items. Cash back may be redeemed as a statement credit or as a U.S. Bank Rewards Visa® Card. The complete range and variety of available rewards items and the number of points needed to obtain each reward are provided in the online Rewards Center. Cardmembers can access the Rewards Center by enrolling in Online Banking at usbank.com/enroll and then logging into their account at usbank.com. Rewards items and the points value assigned to rewards items are subject to change from time to time without notice. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Full details, and terms and conditions of the rewards points program are provided to cardmembers in the Rewards Program Rules.
- Visit usbank.com or call 888.455.5550 ext. 32213 for full terms of the offer, including the Right to Change Terms. Use of the Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time.
- U.S. Bank provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
© 2020 U.S. Bank National Association.