Resource Center Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updates on the latest developments and advice.
We are committed to connecting you with the resources you need to stay safe and informed. Here, you’ll find information from our industry’s most credible sources and hear from colleagues and trusted partners with the latest information, recommendations, ideas and best practices.
A Message from Mark Walchirk, Patterson Companies CEO
A Message from Kevin Pohlman, President, Patterson Companies Animal Health Business Unit
We are here for you.
Safety for you, your team, your clients and your community is our top priority as, together, we navigate this health crisis. We’re all in this together, and that includes our nationwide and local team ready to help you in all ways we can.
What Veterinarians Need to Know
Resources for Equine Practitioners
Leadership articles and advice
- SHRM Coronavirus Resources and Tools
- US Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- Harvard Business Review: Managing When the Future Is Unclear
- Harvard Business Review: How to Reassure Your Team When the News Is Scary
- Guidance On The Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- PVU Blog: Embrace the Now & Improve Morale
- AVMA Podcast: Wellbeing in a Time of COVID
Education and learning opportunities
- Patterson Veterinary University: Delivering Compassionate Euthanasia During thte 202 COVID Crisis
- Patterson Veterinary University: Telehealth Veterinary Curbside Care
- Patterson Veterinary University COVID-19 Resources
- AAVSB: Jurisdictions Are Changing Their CE & Telehealth Requirements During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AAEP: Business Continuity Planning for Equine Practitioners