Everost 2 mm Limited Contact DCP Bone Plate
The Everost line of veterinary implants are manufactured to all ASTM, ISO and FDA requirements. The materials used in the production of these implants are 316LVM, Ti6Al4V or pure Titanium. All the material meets or exceeds the composition, microstructure, mechanical properties and full metallurgical requirements of the appropriate ASTM standard. Our modern manufacturing methods and facilities con-tribute to the high quality reputations that Everost enjoys. Our quality system is very well documented and strictly follows all ISO standards.
- Limited contact self-compression plates can provide 1.5 mm of compression
- Controlled contouring due to limited contact features
- Proprietary surface finish
- Compression screws can change their orientation in a plate under loading so anatomical contouring is essential for precise fracture reduction
- Limit the marking of the implants during bending to ensure mechanical properties aren’t altered
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.