Crimp Style Fluid Feeder with Plastic Probe
MILLER MANUFACTURING CO
The Fluidfeeder provides a practical, easy-to-use tool for providing fluids and nourishment to calves that can't or won't nurse.
- Large capacity 1-gallon tube can accommodate older calves or multiple feedings
- The 24-inch flexible esophageal probe is the correct size for calves, and if used properly, the probe's size and shape do not allow it to be inserted into the trachea, reducing the danger of getting fluid into lungs and drowning the calf
- Crimp valve allows easy control of fluid
- Rate of flow is slow enough to cause the calf to form saliva freely, which is necessary for proper digestion
- Durable plastic probe resists burs that can cut the throat and cause infection
- Heavy-duty tube resists punctures and tears and remains flexible down to 0 degree F (-18 degrees C.)
- Bottle collapses without venting, and check valve keeps air out as liquid leaves the bottle
- Bottle, tube, and probe are easy to clean
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.