Argyle™ PVC Feeding Tube with Radiopaque Line
CARDINAL HEALTH MED PROD+SER
The Kangaroo™ PVC feeding tubes are used for short term access to the pediatric or neonatal stomach to decompress, administer feeding, medication and irrigation.
- PVC Material stiffness allows for easy insertion
- Transparent: allows clinician to see the color and consistency of fluid as well as to detect occlusions
- Colored radiopaque line tubing: Green line readily identifies tube as an enteral feeding line and is easily detectable by x-ray
- Proximal end accepts male luer connector allows for universal connection with feeding adapters
- Attached cap to cover proximal end: Cap can be closed during periods of non use or transport
- Sterile: Provides optimal protection for the patient
Hazmat - Chargeable
My eCustom Catalog
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.