TSV-2® Intranasal Vaccine
- Bovine rhinotracheitis - parainfluenza vaccine (modified-live virus)
- Aids in the prevention of diseases caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus and parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus
- Intranasal (IN) administration results in rapid local immunity at the site of natural infection
- Stimulates local and systemic immunity
- Rapid onset of protection makes TSV-2 a quick-response tool in the face of a potential IBR outbreak in young cattle or when receiving long-haul, high-risk calves
- Safe for use in pregnant cows
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.