- Synthetic absorbable sutures are prepared from Glycomer™ 631, a synthetic polyester composed of glycolide (60%), dioxanone (14%) and trimethylene carbonate (26%)
- These sutures are colored violet to increase visibility and are also available undyed
- Excellent initial strength and in vivo strength over the critical wound healing period
- Great knot security
- Minimal memory for handling ease
- Indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation including use in ophthalmic surgery, but not for use in cardiovascular or neurological surgery
Limited Time Offer Available on Select Items. Look for on Select Items.
Hazmat - Chargeable
Hazmat - No Charge
This item is on your Formulary list.