A sterile, ready-to-use injectable antimicrobial solution that contains enrofloxacin, a broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone antimicrobial agent.
- FDA approved for the treatment of bovine respiratory disease (BRD) and the control of BRD in beef and non-lactating dairy cattle at high risk of developing BRD
- Has bactericidal activity against the major bovine pathogens Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Histophilus somni and Mycoplasma bovis
- Kills 97% of BRD-causing bacteria in 1-2 hours
- Reaches therapeutic drug concentrations at the site of infection in the lung in 1-2 hours
- Administered as a single-dose therapy for BRD and swine respiratory disease (SRD)