Bovine rhinotracheitis - virus diarrhea - parainfluenza3 - respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (modified-live and killed virus).
Aids in the prevention of abortion caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), persistently infected calves caused by bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) virus types 1 and 2, and respiratory disease caused by IBR, BVD types 1 and 2 parainfluenza3 (PI3) and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV).
- Helps provide demonstrated protection from the 4 most common viral respiratory diseases
- Killed BVD type 2 helps deliver exceptional respiratory protection, even against a lethal challenge
- Only killed BVD vaccine line with the power to help deliver protection from BVD persistent infection and IBR abortion
- Demonstrated safe modified-live IBR, PI3 and BRSV protection
- Next generation adjuvant system stimulates the immune system to exceptional IBR and BVD protective levels
- Safe and convenient, vaccinate any calf, any cow, anytime