Proven, Veterinary-Specific EtCO2 and SpO2 Monitoring. The LifeSense® VET multi-parameter monitor conveniently and accurately measures end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2), fractional inspired CO2 (FiCO2), oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration and pulse rate of intubated animals. The distinct WIDESCREEN™ display also serves as a user-friendly touch panel where all settings and adjustments can be made.
- WIDESCREEN touch-panel display
- MedAir™ EtCO2 technology
- Nonin's proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology
- Waveform capnography and plethysmograph display
- For use in small and large animals
- Alarms- features a bright backlit display with visual and audible alarms
- Battery- Operates on a battery for up to approximatley 12 hours. This is ideal for out of office visits or where electrical power is not available