Indicated for kidney disease and cardiovascular disease.
Not recommended for:
- Reduced Sodium Chloride: Helps control clinic signs associated with sodium and fluid retention (ascites/edema) and minimizes systemic and renal hypertension (primary)
- Reduced Phosphorus: Helps slow the progression of kidney disease
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Fight renal inflammation
- Reduced Protein and Increased Non-Protein Calories: Help meet nutritional needs while reducing kidney workload
- Increased Dietary Buffering Capacity: Helps counteract the tendency for metabolic acidosis, a common complication fo kidney failure, to help lessen muscle wasting
- Added Antioxidants: Defend cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system
- Added B-Complex Vitamins: Help compensate for urinary losses due to kidney disease
- Growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.