The first and #1 selling coccidiostat labeled as an aid in the prevention and treatment of coccidiosis in beef and dairy calves.
- Corid works by mimicking thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is required by coccidia for normal development and reproduction. When coccidia ingest Corid, they experience thiamin deficiency and starve from malnutrition
- Unique flexibility: Helps prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis (bloody scours) caused by Eimeria bovis and E.zurnii in calves
- Administration flexibility: Can be administered in drinking water, as a drench, or in feed to prevent bovine coccidiosis
- Palatable: Readily accepted by cattle
- Safety: Has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin