Acepromazine tablest are a potent neuroleptic agent with a low order of toxicity.
- Rapid acting- produces calming effect
- Safe- no adverse reaction noted at up to three times the upper limit of recommended dosage
- Lowers the required dosage of general anesthetics
- Lacks hypnotic effect often associated with tranquilizers
- Indicated for preanesthetic tranquilization and as an aid in restraining intractable animals during examinations, x-rays, treatment and minor surgeries
- For use in dogs only